Thursday, May 28, 2009

Conversation with Brynn...

Anyone who knows my little girl knows, THE GIRL CAN TALK. Infact, we are so used to her rambling on and on at times we have to tune her out (especially in the car). But the other day while we were driving to the store she really grabbed my attention and it went something like this:

Brynn: Mommy?

Me: Yes, Brynnie

Brynn: When I am a mommy, I think I am going to change my name.

Me: Why?

Brynn: Because sometimes people call me Bryan. Why do they call me that? I am not a boy! (a little disgust detected here)

Me: No, you are not a boy. Sometimes people make mistakes when pronouncing other peoples names, it happens to mommy all the time.

Brynn: Well, I am still changing my name. What name do you like?

Me: I like Brynn, that's why I named you Brynn.

Brynn: What about Daisy? People can say that.

Me: Isn't that a flower?

Brynn: Well, maybe...I'll think some more.

Me: Don't worry, you have lots of time before you become a mommy, so you should take your time and really think about it.

Brynn: Yeah....your right it will be a long time before I am ten.

Me: (gasp) Oh, it will be a lot longer than ten my dear!

And that was the end of that conversation!

No comments: