Today was Braden's Thanksgiving Program at school. Every year the kids sing festive songs and we enjoy a Thanksgiving feast afterwards. Last year Braden sat on the bottom step with his thumb in his month the entire time.
And this year....he was quite comical. I am sure there were parents who didn't see it the same way I did, but I must admit I couldn't help to laugh at him. Being his mother, I know it is a huge challenge for him to stand still more than two minutes. He has a short attention span and if he is not interested, he is just not interested and there is nothing you can do about it. He spent more time chewing on his shirt sleeve and playing with his pilgrim hat than anything else.
Most of the time, I was giggling to myself and thinking about how thankful I am to have this little guy in my life..
Finally, a song he wanted to sing!





1 comment:
That's the fun thing about preschoolers; you never know what their going to do:) I'm glad you treasure his silliness
Post a Comment