Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ABC's of Me

Recently, I received this questionaire from a friend, so I thought I'd share my answers here (since I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately).  Enjoy!


ABC's of Me 
(4.12.2011)

A - Age: 35

B - Bed size: King

C - Character you like: Cookie Monster

D - Dog's name: Don't have one.

E - Essential start your day item: Grumbling about having to get up!

F - Favorite color: Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'5"  

I - Instruments you play(ed): Hmm.. I tried the flute in 6th grade,but that didn't work out.  Does the recorder count?

J - Job title: CEO of the Boatright household

K - Kids: 2 | Daughter - Brynn | Son - Braden

L - Living arrangements: In a house with husband and children

M - Mom's name: Laura, but goes by Dianne (her middle name)

N - Nicknames: Shan | Sha na na

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Child birth (2)

P - Pet Peeve: Bad manners

Q - Quote from a movie: "How about them apples?" (Good Will Hunting)

S - Siblings: Brother, Aaron 

T - Time you wake up: 6:30 a.m.

U- Underwear: Of course!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts

W - Ways you run late: Unexpected Traffic

X - X-rays you've had: I have actually had a full body x-ray, so I think that covers everything.

Y - Yummy food you make: Banana Nut Bread

Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants

1 comment:

Dixie said...

You bear no resemblance to cookie monster! What ever gave you that idea?!