Wednesday, July 20, 2011

House Update

As of today, we are going to be homeowners again!  Everything on our loan is fully approved and we are right on target for a closing date of August 5th, which cannot come fast enough.  Our inspection went well with the sellers agreeing to fix a few minor items and the appraisal went through without any issues.  It is a great feeling.  With all the problems we had on our home sell, we were not letting ourselves be overly excited until we had the final word.  And, the word is in....in two and a half weeks we will be moving furniture in our extreme heat out of our storage unit and into our new home and I am VERY EXCITED about it!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I would offer to help you move but my we are helping my brother and sister in law move in that same weekend. But Congratulations!

nal51977 said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics! I'm so excited for you guys!