I have the funniest little boy. This morning he spent nearly two hours in his sister's princess skirt and shoes (and of course I followed him around the house snapping pictures with my camera). The really scary part is he can walk and run in the little plastic heels with no problem at all! I might even have to question his 'manhood' if he didn't act like a little boy in every other aspect. (For you serious people out there ~ that was a joke!)
He's having fun now, but I am sure the day will come when he will ask why I never bought him a superhero's costume to play "dress up" in. I know his sister would appreciate it, then she would not have to share her stuff with him. Right now, it is just too darn cute and funny, plus I am building quiet the collection of 'black mail' photos (do parents do that?).
Enjoy the photos!
Braden running into living room after Brynn helped him get dressed.
He's having fun now, but I am sure the day will come when he will ask why I never bought him a superhero's costume to play "dress up" in. I know his sister would appreciate it, then she would not have to share her stuff with him. Right now, it is just too darn cute and funny, plus I am building quiet the collection of 'black mail' photos (do parents do that?).
Enjoy the photos!
Braden running into living room after Brynn helped him get dressed.
Braden playing with his truck and 'under the sea' puzzles.
Braden calling for 'kitty cat' (you know...our cat).
Braden stopping to catch a little 'Max & Ruby' (a show I can not stand).
1 comment:
omg! hahahahahaha! He will HATE you for that later... *giggle
Post a Comment