Sunday, February 8, 2009

Project Closet ~ Check!

After two days of multiple trips to Lowe's, sore muscles (for me) and stepping over and maneuvering through piles we have finally finished the closet! We started moving things back in yesterday and I love how clean it is. Now, I am left with several piles of 'do we really need this stuff?' to go through and under NO circumstances are these items making there way back into the closet without a home!

This project went really smooth and probably one of the cheapest we have ever done. Danny is a great husband for jumping in and not complaining one bit. I think he was secretly excited about getting this done. After all, he found a few missing items of his.

I really wish I had taken better photos through this process to really show the change (like a before and after of the inside of the closet), but I didn't even think about it at the time. So, I will just share the ones I have.

All of my scrapbooking stuff I had shoved in the closet.

One of the shelves we removed. This was the shelf I was about to remove myself we Danny came home. You can see how nicely the wall looked after he removed it. Thank goodness he came when he did, I am pretty sure it would have been a very different photo had I done it myself.

This is several photos all merge in one of the finished project.

I am happy with the results. The fact I can see my floor is exciting to me and the snow-ball effect has began. I am ready to organize, organize and organize some more!

No comments: