I dropped Brynn off at "school" today for the very first time and it went REALLY well. It almost went too well! When we walked in her classroom Ms. Judy and Ms. Mary were there to welcome her. We put her backpack and lunch box in her cubby and she immediately gathered at the little table with the other children to play with playdoh. I was shocked and surprised! I expected a little clinginess, but there was none of that. My little girl is growing up (sniff). She gave me a kiss and hug and told me to "just come back later to get her". Wow! Of course it made it SO much easier to leave her knowing she was comfortable. I know she is going to have a great time.
Brynn walking into school........
Brynn in classroom.......
Her cubby....
Playing playdoh...
It was a good thing she was so easy since her little brother decided to throw a fit while we were there. He was not ready to leave her behind (or maybe he wanted to stay himself). Let's just say he made a memorable exist. :o) He screamed and cried most of the way home.
Stay turned for the rest of the story....
1 comment:
What a great first day experience! I am so glad it went smoothly. What did you and Braden do while she was gone? It's nice to have a little one on one time isn't it. I can't wait to hear more about it.
D
Post a Comment