I think we are slowly getting back to "normal" around here. Braden seems to be doing better since he has been on antibiotics. We have been fever free for several days and there is just a hint of a runny nose left. He's still pretty clingy and not at his best, but I am sure it is due to the HUGE molars he has coming in. I put my finger in his mouth the other day and his poor gums (tops and bottoms) are so swollen. I am hoping they break through any day. I feel for him.
The Missing Shoe....
In our house we have adopted the rule: put your shoes away. And "put away" means tucked deep inside the closet with the door closed. I know what some of you are thinking and this has nothing to do with my OCD cleaning habits. Nope, we have a little shoe thief. You literally can not leave your shoes out in this house. Just come for a visit; leave your shoes at the door and watch what happens. If Braden's around you can count on him modeling them or hiding them like a dog does a bone. I can not tell you the number of places I have found shoes (toy boxes, laundry hampers, trash cans, diaper pails, you get the picture).
Take Brynn's brand new Tinkerbell shoes (earlier post) for instance. We bought them about two weeks ago and we are already missing one. We have a hunch who took it, but we are not pointing fingers. A few days ago he was trying them on and obsessing over the blinking lights. It will turn up soon...and when it does a new hiding spot will be revealed (as I have already checked the others).
I am not quiet sure where Braden gets this obsession with shoes (maybe his mom??), but it truly is an obsession. He can be playing contently with his toys and catch sight of a lonely pair of shoes and heads to their rescue. I wish I had a photo for every time I have caught him in a pair of shoes (wait that would reveal how many pairs of shoes I have)! Anyhow, here are a few photos of Braden modeling some of the shoes he has manage to put on and walk away with (with the exception of daddy's shoes, he could not walk in these).
The Missing Shoe....
In our house we have adopted the rule: put your shoes away. And "put away" means tucked deep inside the closet with the door closed. I know what some of you are thinking and this has nothing to do with my OCD cleaning habits. Nope, we have a little shoe thief. You literally can not leave your shoes out in this house. Just come for a visit; leave your shoes at the door and watch what happens. If Braden's around you can count on him modeling them or hiding them like a dog does a bone. I can not tell you the number of places I have found shoes (toy boxes, laundry hampers, trash cans, diaper pails, you get the picture).
Take Brynn's brand new Tinkerbell shoes (earlier post) for instance. We bought them about two weeks ago and we are already missing one. We have a hunch who took it, but we are not pointing fingers. A few days ago he was trying them on and obsessing over the blinking lights. It will turn up soon...and when it does a new hiding spot will be revealed (as I have already checked the others).
I am not quiet sure where Braden gets this obsession with shoes (maybe his mom??), but it truly is an obsession. He can be playing contently with his toys and catch sight of a lonely pair of shoes and heads to their rescue. I wish I had a photo for every time I have caught him in a pair of shoes (wait that would reveal how many pairs of shoes I have)! Anyhow, here are a few photos of Braden modeling some of the shoes he has manage to put on and walk away with (with the exception of daddy's shoes, he could not walk in these).
Mommy's shoes...
Daddy's shoes...
Brynn's shoes...
Daddy's shoes...
Brynn's shoes...
1 comment:
Too cute! I like the one in Dan's shoes. At least he isn't hiding remotes. Jaylie threw one in the trash and it was long gone. It was very annoying having to actually GET UP (of all things) and change the channels! It almost wasn't worth it.
Post a Comment