You may be asking where have I been the last few weeks? I assure you nothing tragic has happened, we have just been busy, REALLY busy.
I won't go into great detail, but I will post some photos from February (one thing I have been keeping up with).
Feb 28th ~ G-ma, Grandpa Jerry and Aunt Erin were in town again this weekend. Grandpa Jerry is teaching Brynn how to fly her brand new Dora kite at Me-maw and Papa's house (of course mommy was working :(
Feb 27th ~ Me eating dinner with two fabulous women I met at work! Here's to getting to know each other.
Feb 26th ~ Braden eating his favorite meal, chicken nuggets and apples at McDonald's after a long morning of running errand with mommy.
Feb 25th ~ Brynn dancing in the living room to the soundtrack of Studio 54. This girl loves to dance!
Feb 23rd ~ We planted our first crops today; white and red potatoes, garlic and sweet onions.
Feb 22nd ~ Some of Brynn's artwork from school this year.
Feb 21st ~ Danny took the kids to his parents house for dinner while I was working. Looks like a fashion show took place! He must have been modeling his mother's jacket....not sure what was going on here. The photo was on my camera, so that makes it fair game!
Feb 20th ~ I had the evening off and we all worked in the backyard getting the garden ready. Braden picked me a 'flower'. What a sweet boy!
Feb 19th ~ Dan took Braden to get a 'big boy' haircut.
Feb 18th ~ Started wearing my pedometer. This was the first day....I know you are suppose to have at least 10,000 steps a day.
Feb 17th ~ Girl's Night for me! We went to Trudy's for dinner and drinks and then headed to the skating rink. Yes, you read that right. It had been 22 years since I have been on roller skates and I did not even fall! We had a blast and I could not believe how sore I was the next day.
Feb 16th ~ My mom and step-sister (Erin) were here for the weekend and Brynn got Aunt Erin to play dress up with her. The blue 'wig' is a tutu!
Feb 15th ~ Brynn was invited to a Birthday party for her pal Aiden. It was a robot theme and they made their own robots out of marshmallows and pretzels. Notice hers is headless.
1 comment:
First of all: Brynn is gorgeous! every time I see her I think she is really breathtaking.
2nd: I am SO glad the snap of Danny was on your camera! Tell him I loved it and can I borrow that jacket sometime!
3rd: I think we have some of the exact same artwork from Ethan's school. It gets displayed for a period of time and then disappears somehow (in the trash can) to be replaced by new stuff. I am keeping things in his book, but there's just no way to keep everything! And he hasn't even started kinder yet.
Talk to you soon. Enjoy the weekend. Much love
Post a Comment