My last blog post we thought the puppy was the cause of Brynn's wheezing, but last Friday I had to take her back to the doctor because even being on the breathing treatments her cough was not getting any better. Her doctor sent her for chest x-rays and we found out she had pneumonia. Wow! I was not expecting that (and I don't think her doctor was either). She did not show any of the 'typical' symptoms; in fact she never even 'acted' sick. We even went to dance class right before the appointment. Kids are amazing (and scary).
She finished her last bit of antibiotic yesterday and her cough has improved quite a bit. She did spike a fever on Monday (the only time during this whole thing) and I took her back to the doctor. They tested her for the flu (to be on the safe side) and everything came back negative. Her fever is gone today and I am hoping we are on our way to being healthy again.
Once she is completely better we will be bringing Lacy back into the picture. That poor puppy has been shifted from house to house and is probably so confused. Right now my in-laws have her and she's probably eating scrambled eggs for breakfast!
She finished her last bit of antibiotic yesterday and her cough has improved quite a bit. She did spike a fever on Monday (the only time during this whole thing) and I took her back to the doctor. They tested her for the flu (to be on the safe side) and everything came back negative. Her fever is gone today and I am hoping we are on our way to being healthy again.
Once she is completely better we will be bringing Lacy back into the picture. That poor puppy has been shifted from house to house and is probably so confused. Right now my in-laws have her and she's probably eating scrambled eggs for breakfast!
1 comment:
Hope she's on the mend! Let's plan a playdate when she's feeling better. Miss ya!
Post a Comment