Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Project 365

I mentioned Project 365 as one of my New Year's resolutions, so today I thought I'd tell you a little more about it. The basic concept is about capturing real life as it is happening by taking a photo and writing a few words about each day. I want to keep our album completely random and I love the idea of documenting the not-so-common things we do in our every day lives. I always manage to get pictures of the big events (birthdays, holidays, vacations, etc.), but tend to leave out the little things often overlooked (hence the photo of the kids brushing their teeth). So I will be taking photos of anything and everything. Which brings me to my photo for today (and a little story behind it).


I chose to photograph this particular car today because I must have picked it up several times. It belongs to Braden who loves this little car and plays with it often. It is not uncommon to find this car stuffed between couch cushions or in the dirty clothes hamper. I have even found it in my purse! Today I was walking by the living room and noticed it on the window sill and just knew it had to go in the album.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Taking pics of random toys is a great idea! I always wonder whatever happened to certain toys I had as a kid...