Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Playing Catch Up

The first thing out of Brynn's mouth this morning when she woke up was, "Mommy, don't forget I have school today." Someone REALLY missed school over the Christmas break. It makes me happy she likes school and looks forward to going. And to be honest I was looking forward to this morning too. Our routine has been so out of whack I was even starting to lose it. These past couple weeks Danny and I had a bit of a role-reversal (minus him keeping up with the laundry), he was off and at home most of the time with the kids while I filled in during the day at work for employees who were away on vacation for the holidays. Brynn found it weird (I believe her word was "silly") I was going to work during the day and Daddy was staying home with her and Braden. (Poor little girl thinks mommy's only work at night.)

Anyhow; Braden and I ran a few errands today and did six loads of laundry (which I am embarrassed to admit). Danny 'can' do laundry, I just prefer him not to (with the exception of towels). I like my (and the kids) clothes to still fit and be the same color after they have been washed so I prefer to do them myself (no offense honey).

So....we are on our way back to normal.


1 comment:

Staci said...

That looks like a toothpaste ad in a magazine, girl!