made breakfast ~ dressed children ~ wiped runny noses (all day long) ~ unloaded dishwasher ~ picked up toys ~ played with cars, blocks and Barbie ~ broke up several sibling 'fights' ~ watched part of 'The View' ~ cleaned the kitchen ~ showered ~ put Brynn in time-out for not listening ~ made/ate lunch ~ loaded dishwasher ~ brushed kids teeth ~ put Braden in time-out for throwing cars (after instructed not to) ~ laid Brynn and Braden down for naps ~ finished getting myself ready ~ received a phone call ~ balanced the checkbook ~ did six loads of laundry ~ made Brynn's lunch for tomorrow ~ listened to music ~ listened to whining (lots of whining) ~ made snacks ~ edited photos ~ checked my e-mail ~ received a notice that our mailbox was left open and our mail is at the Post Office (even though they closed and locked the box??) ~ witnessed Brynn take the photo of the day ~ picked up dinner ~ witnessed a cat outside my back door (all day long) who thinks she lives here ~ went to work
(I will have to upload Brynn's photo tomorrow as I am having technical difficulties with her camera....go figure....kids' toys are always adult proof!)
1 comment:
I do those same things all day long too! I know you do it well. You've got the beautiful happy children to prove it. I can't wait to see Brynn's picture. The picture of her from yesterday is so great. She is gorgeous! Talk to you soon
love ya
Post a Comment